Cooperating School Districts’ Midwest Education Technology Conference (METC) is accepting applications and nominations for the 2014 Midwest Spotlight Educators. METC is taking submissions until Thursday, June 6; qualifying educators:
• must be a certified educator in Missouri or Illinois
• demonstrate motivation, engagement, transformation, and connection using technology to improve teaching and learning
• must create and submit a video about themselves
• provide a minimum of two references
• present at least twice at the conference
This recognition honors regional leaders in education technology, whose practices are making a difference for students and teachers with improved skills and academic achievement. To learn the full benefits and to see how to apply or nominate a colleague, visit METCconference.org. METC 2014 is February 10-12th.