This summer, Cooperating School Districts is offering several opportunities for K-12 educators to take part in professional development on Common Core State Standards and integrating educational technology into the classroom. Education Today previously posted about Grant Wiggins and Meg Ormiston coming to St. Louis and presenting over the course of several days. CSD also offers one-day Common Core/ ed tech workshops for interested educators, including:
- Visual Literacy & the Common Core Standards [June 20]
- Web 2.0 for the Common Core [June 24]
- Integrating Technology Tools in English Language Arts to Meet Common Core Standards [July 2]
- Integrating Technology Tools in Math to Meet Common Core Standards [July 29]
- 3 C’s [Connect, Communicate, Collaborate] + School Librarians = Common Core Success [July 31]
Find a list of all of CSD’s professional learning opportunities at www.csd.org.