Asperger Syndrome, Autistic Students, character education, CHARACTERplus, Common Core State Standards, Cooperating School Districts, interactive whiteboards, Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports, Special Education, SPED
Cooperating School Districts of Greater St. Louis offers professional development for educators in all roles within K-12 schools. We have several programs throughout the school year and into summer for our members and non-members alike to participate in. To see a complete list, we encourage you to visit our Calendar of Events, which is updated often (you may also search by keyword or date).
Here are some of the seminars, workshops, and other professional development opportunities we have scheduled late fall/ early winter in the 2012-2013 school year.
- October 12, 2012: Meeting Common Core Standards Using Google Tools
- October 29, 2012: Working with Autistic Students in the Schools
Day 2 WASS – Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Day 3 WASS – Thursday, November 29, 2012
Day 4 WASS – Friday, November 30, 2012
- October 30, 2012: PBIS & CHARACTERplus: Braiding the Initiatives
- November 3, 2012: Creating Interactive Whiteboard Lessons to Meet ELA Common Core Standards in the Secondary Classroom
- November 29, 2012: Powerful Strategies to Motivate Today’s Students
- December 7, 2012: Strategies for Educating Students with Asperger Syndrome
- December 11, 2012: Effective Methods in Character Education
If you follow Cooperating School Districts on Twitter @csd_stl, you’ll reminders and updates about these programs and others.