Autism, Common Core State Standards, Cooperating School Districts, Non Violent Crisis Prevention Certification Course, Professional Development, Solutions for Successful Classroom Management, Technology Integration
Cooperating School Districts of Greater St. Louis offers professional development for educators in all roles within K-12 schools. We’re pleased to already have several programs lined up this fall for our members and non-members alike to participate in. To see a complete list, we encourage you to visit our Calendar of Events, which is updated often.
As of today, here are some of the seminars, workshops, and other professional development opportunities we have scheduled early in the 2012-2013 school year (or just before). If you follow Cooperating School Districts on Twitter @csd_stl, you’ll reminders and updates about these programs and others.
- July 25 -26, 2012: Common Core State Standards & Next Generation Assessments Academy
- September 12, 2012: Rethink Autism
- September 13, 2012: Solutions for Successful Classroom Management
- September 18, 2012: Discipline with the Brain in Mind
- September 19, 2012: How to Teach Reading When You’re Not a Reading Teacher (Grades 4-12)
- September 26, 2012: CPI- Non Violent Crisis Prevention Certification Course
- Visit csd.org/tele to see technology integration workshops