After evaluating many online learning vendors, Cooperating School Districts (through our new program District’s-Choice Online Learning) selected e2020 as a key virtual education vendor in our plan to provide comprehensive virtual education to Missouri schools. Schools have 200+ courses to select from with e2020, and different options to purchase. We’d like to invite you to join us for a free Lunch & Learn so you know what features distinguish e2020 and District’s-Choice from other online programs available for K-12 schools.
The e2020 Lunch & Learn session takes place Thursday, November 3rd at 1460 Craig Road in St. Louis. You can come in the morning and stay for lunch, or stop by for lunch and stay through the afternoon. Register for this free event here.
• 10- 11:30 am- Demo & Info session of e2020
• 11:30-12:30- Lunch for all provided by e2020
• 12:30- 2 pm- Demo & Info session of e2020
With e2020 through District’s-Choice you can:
• create a personalized schedule
• offer any course any time, creating the flexibility for new innovative school options and schedules for all
• provide credit recovery for students so they graduate on time
• require a study skills course for freshmen
• encourage students work on a prescriptive MO EOC Assessment Prep course
• offer an ACT, GED prep course any hour of the day to all students
• use e2020 assessments to find out which Missouri and Common Core Standards to spend more time teaching and what to skip, thus personalizing teaching each student in grades 6-12
• use videos of real teachers explaining each Common Core Standard
CSD’s District’s-Choice Online Learning will offer the highest-quality courses at the lowest prices in Missouri using e2020, and down the line, with additional vendors to expand our K-5, Foreign Language, and AP course offerings. For more information on this Lunch & Learn, or on District’s-Choice Online Learning, phone Dave Sanders at 314-692-1219, or Nancy George at 314-692-1251.