Cooperating School Districts, Hillsboro R-3 School District, Ladue School District, McDonald County R-1 School District, METC, Midwest Education Technology Conference, Midwest Spotlight Educator, Naperville School District 203, Northwest R-1 School District, Oak Lawn-Hometown District 123, Parkway School District, St. Joseph School District, Wentzville School District
Cooperating School Districts is proud to announce that in it’s 30th year, the Midwest Education Technology Conference will feature its first Midwest Spotlight Educators. These leaders in educational technology will be honored at METC on February 11, 12, 13, 2013 at the St. Charles Convention Center.
These spotlight educators are using instructional technology to make a real difference in teaching and learning for their students and fellow teachers. Their impact is reflected in increased knowledge, new skills and increased academic achievement using technology across various subject areas. They are certified educators in Missouri or Illinois. These educators either applied for or were nominated by colleagues for this designation. This year’s METC Midwest Spotlight Educators are:
- Bill Bass, Parkway School District: St. Louis, MO
- William Chamberlain, McDonald County R-1 School District: Noel, MO
- Linda Dougherty, Northwest R-1 School District: High Ridge, MO
- Don Goble, Ladue School District: St. Louis, MO
- Ben Grey, Oak Lawn-Hometown District 123: Oak Lawn, IL
- Greg Lawrence, Wentzville School District: Wentzville, MO
- Sean Nash, St. Joseph School District: St. Joseph, MO
- Josh Stumpenhorst, Naperville School District 203: Naperville, IL
- Krissy Venosdale, Hillsboro R-3 School District: Hillsboro, MO
METC, a program of CSD, is a regional instructional technology conference for K-12 educators. Presenters and attendees from Missouri, Illinois and beyond attend each year to interact with experts in the field, learn from neighboring schools and share best practices. The Midwest Spotlight Educators will each present at least twice over the course of the conference.